BPI works with some of the UK’s largest lenders and asset finance houses providing accurate and reliable valuations in various tangible asset classes. We understand the time pressures involved in agreeing lending and how best to recoup monies swiftly when things go wrong.
Our ability to provide accurate RICS valuations, on site or as desktop reviews, gives our clients the confidence they need when considering lending agreements.
Alongside valuation advice, we also provide detail on potential lending pitfalls including asset saleability, potential uplift & storage costs and overall lending suitability. This helps lenders to fully understand the potential deal in place.
From the small independent funds to the large bank lending departments we work with, all of our clients can also access or benefit from:
• Real time market cross referencing with BPI’s sale database across the millions of assets sold each year.
• Quick access to BPI’s fleet of uplift vehicles & experienced logistics team enabling quicker uplift times and reducing recovery costs incurred for defaults.
• Free pre-sale storage at BPI’s auction centre reducing costs incurred.
• Asset inclusion in sector collective sales so single assets benefit from ‘big sale’ marketing.
• Bespoke built client upload portals saving time and giving volume businesses more transparency and control over disposals.